Thursday, March 27, 2014

Quick Fix Desserts: Orange chocolate cream

 I make a lot of desserts everyday, but most of them are the re-run of my recipes ^^. 

The reason is my sister (and my nephew) came to stay with me, and she orders everything that she want to eat, haha. I rarely have time to try new recipe. Anyway, today I have a chance ^^, so I ask if she want to try this Orange chocolate cream, and she said "Yes".
This Orange chocolate cream is very easy to make, you can make ahead for serving at party too. I love to use a lot of alcohol (as it knocks me when eating it, hehe). But if you don't want to use liquor, just use orange juice instead. 



 Orange chocolate cream
Makes 6 (60ml/glass)


100ml ........................ Whipping cream
120g ........................... Dark chocolate (58-60%)
60ml .......................... Fresh orange juice
30ml .......................... Cointreau (or other orange liquor) *If you don't want to use alcohol use orange juice instead 
..................................... Fresh orange for decorating 



Put the whipping cream in microwavable cup, warm in the microwave for 50-60 seconds (600w) or until almost boil.

Remove the whipping cream from the microwave, pour the dark chocolate into the whipping cream cup, wait for a while then stir until chocolate melt. Let the mixture cool for 10 minutes.
Mix the orange juice and Cointreau together, then pour into the chocolate mixture, stir to combine. Let the mixture cool completely. 
Pour the mixture into the glasses and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. 
Decorate with fresh orange before serving.


Quick Fix Desserts: Orange chocolate cream

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I really love your recipes.Already tried some, all pleased with the result, especially the inversed puff pastry.It'd be lovely if you have print features in your blog so its easier for readers and *cough* hard core recipes collectors *cough* don't you think ^^

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...